Aadhaar card Renewal: Now Aadhaar card will have to be renewed otherwise it will be useless Renew from here: Those who give Aadhaar card will also have to do it The central government has taken a big decision regarding Aadhaar card, now every citizen of the country who has made Aadhaar card He has to update his Aadhaar card, if he does not update his Aadhaar card then his Aadhaar card will be useless.
Aadhaar Card Renewal
A big update has been given by the government regarding the Aadhaar card, now the citizens of the country who have made their Aadhaar card for 10 years have not updated their Aadhaar card till date, they have to get their Aadhaar card updated by the government. In the notification issued on November 2022, it has been said that the Aadhaar card holders who have completed 10 years of Aadhaar registration can get the Aadhaar card updated by getting all the documents and ID proofs to be submitted along with Aadhaar.
If aadhar card is 10 years old then it is necessary to update
In the press release issued by the PIB of the Government of India on 11 November 2022, it has been said that those who have registered in Aadhaar card and till now it has been 10 years and have not updated any information yet i.e. there is no information in Aadhaar card. Such a person has not made any change, he has to get his Aadhaar card updated, a notification has also been issued by the government regarding this.
how to update aadhaar card online or how to renew
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar card https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this you have to click on My Aadhaar.
- After this you have to click on Update Demographic Data and Check Status.
- Now a new page https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ will open in front of you.
- Now after this you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to update by entering your OTP.
- Then you have to click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
- Now you have to pay attention here that you have to upload the document of whatever you want to update, after that click on the submit button given below.
News Source- Click Here