CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 Government’s work from home scheme Get employment at home: Notification of CM Work from Home Scheme 2022 has been issued Under home scheme 2022, a notification has been issued to provide employment to the native residents of Rajasthan, Gorakhpur Om Home. Under this, the native residents will be given employment sitting at home. This advertisement has been issued on the official website of Rajasthan Anganwadi i.e. w&cd. Will have to apply online from home for CM Work from Home Scheme 2022, complete information about eligibility, age limit, application fee is given below, candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
Objective of CM Work From Home Yojana 2022
- To connect women with work from home – job work keeping in view their interest and capabilities.
- To provide work from home job work opportunities to women skilled in technical/skill and any other field who are willing to do work from home job work in government departments, autonomous institutions, public undertakings and private sector.
CM Work From Home Scheme 2022 Eligibility
- Do you reside in Rajasthan?
- Minimum age should be 18 years. (as on the date of application)
CM Work From Home Scheme 2022 Priority
Preference will be given to the following categories of women
- widow .
- singled out/divorced
- Handicapped .
- woman victim of violence
CM Work From Home Scheme 2022 Guidelines
The portal will be prepared by the Directorate of Women’s Empowerment through DOiT&C and the employers providing work from home-job work opportunities on the portal will be linked to it. Accordingly, registration of interested women will be done.
For the implementation of the scheme, a scheme implementation unit will be constituted in the Directorate of Women’s Empowerment. By which the following works will be done.
- According to the goals given by the department, connecting women with work from home-job work.
- To make efforts to invite more and more applications from skilled women in technical/skill and any other field who are willing to do work from home job work.
- Data analysis and report generation received on the portal
- Contacting and coordinating with public and private sector employers to identify work from home-job work opportunities available with them and connect women with them.
- Preparation of IEC material for publicity of the scheme
- Organization of workshops, seminars etc. to connect industrial organizations with the scheme and to sensitize them.
- Time to time tracking, monitoring and reporting to the department of women benefited from work from home-job work through the scheme.
- Analyzing the data received on the portal, giving suggestions related to innovation to the department.
Work to be done by women through work from home scheme by government departments and public sector undertakings
- finance department- In all government departments, autonomous bodies, government agencies and public undertakings, necessary guidelines will be issued in this regard, in this regard, work related to CA audit accounting can be done by women in the form of work from home – job work.
- Department of Information Technology and Communication- Work related to information technology like programming, software designing, data analysis, web designing, giving priority to women in allotment of e-mitras and encouraging them by providing exemption in fees.
- School and higher and technical education – Online training from women subject experts to regular students and distance education students, stitching of school dresses given to students, washing of clothes used in state hostels, beds, posts, etc.
- Personnel Department – Issuing instructions by marking the works like typing, dictation, documentation etc. which can be done through work from home from the level of various departments.
- Women Empowerment Department – Getting counseling services done under the department under work from home-job work.
Such works which will be identified, after that action will be taken regarding getting them done as work from home-job work in the second phase.
• The work to be done by all government departments, autonomous bodies, government agencies and public enterprises as work from home-job work will be identified and the identified work will be done by women as work from home-job work. The expenditure for this will be done by the departments from the budget allocated for their existing schemes/programmes.
• Medical Health and Family Welfare Department – Online consultation service from women specialist doctors, transcription, sewing work of clothes used in hospitals.
- • Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Department- By organizing employment fairs/camps, ensuring the participation of such employers who provide employment opportunities in the form of work from home-job work. To provide work from home – job work to women registered under the scheme through these fairs/camps.
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation (RSLDC) – Under the trainings being conducted by Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation through training partners, linking at least 10 percent of the trained women with work from home-job work.
- Rajasthan Co-operative Dairy Federation (RCDF) – Providing work from home-job work opportunities to women in the work related to processing and marketing of milk and milk products.
- Rajasthan State Cooperative Consumer Federation (CONFED) – Providing work from home-job work opportunities to women in grading, packaging and other related works.
- Khadi and Village Industries Department- Identifying the work related to products which can be done through work from home-job work and getting them done by women.
- In coordination with Industry Department-CII, CREDAI, FORTI, FICCI and other industrial / business organizations, keeping in view the demand for work from home – job work in industrial clusters established at different places, providing work from home – job work to women. By encouraging industrial units, efforts should be made to increase opportunities for work from home-job work for women.
- If 20 percent of the total number of employees employed by an industrial unit is given to women in the form of work from home-job work, then to encourage such unit, they should be provided financial/non-financial benefits by the state government. Under the Social Justice and Empowerment Department and Child Empowerment Department, counseling services should be done under work from home-job work.
- • Washing of clothes, beds, seats, curtains, etc. used in hostels operated under Social Justice and Empowerment Department and Child Empowerment Department.
- Non government organization
• To cooperate in the promotion of the scheme. Conducting survey/research to identify areas of work from home-job work. (No financial incentive/grant will be given by the department for the above work.)
- Financial and non-financial incentives –
Such a private unit which provides work from home-job work to maximum number of women, advertisement of that private unit will be displayed free of cost on the work from home-job work portal. Such a private unit which provides work from home-job work to women and for such given work, the work payment of the woman is more than Rs 5,000, then she will be given Rs 3,000 per trainee as training incentive, as training fee, But the training incentive amount will be paid to the female trainee only after the offer letter is given by the private unit in the form of work from home job work.
will be given . Monitoring and evaluation of the scheme.
For effective implementation of the scheme and coordination and review in various agencies related to the scheme, a meeting will be organized at the state level from time to time under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary Government of Rajasthan / Secretary, Women and Child Development Department
CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 Important Links
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
When will the notification of CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 be issued?
Notification has been issued for CM Work from Home Scheme 2022.
How to apply for CM Work From Home Yojana 2022?
The complete process and direct link to apply online for CM Work from Home Scheme 2022 is given above.