Instant E Pan Card Free will now be made like this, PAN card will be made in 5 minutes absolutely free at home: PAN card is used as every paper in normal life with this you can make PAN card in 10 minutes sitting at home, this PAN The card can be made in the form of Urgent PAN card, you can make this PAN card from your mobile or laptop, here we will tell you about how to make and download the PAN card from your mobile and laptop in 10 minutes, as well as After making this PAN card, you will not have to pay any fee or not, you can make this PAN card absolutely free of cost, you can get this PAN card made by visiting your nearest friend or any computer center or shop, if you are interested in this PAN If you want to order the card at your home, then it will take some time and you will have to pay ₹ 107 for making NSDL UIT PAN card. This PAN card comes to you through speed post but according to the new rule of Income Tax Department India. You can make a PAN card in just 10 minutes by visiting its official website and download it. Can also be used by dipping.
Documents required to download pan card
- Aadhar Card
- pan card number
- mobile number
What is e-PAN Card? How to make e-PAN card
E-PAN Card is a permanent account number issued by the Income Tax Department, Government of India, which we use in many places, it can also be used as other documents to open a bank account, apart from this, in India Citizens pay their taxes to the Government of India, you can use this e-pan card like normal pan card everywhere like form online application etc.
10 Minute Me Online PAN Card Kaise Banaye – Free
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Income Tax.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Instant E-PAN on the left side.
- Now two options will appear in front of you, out of which you have to click on “Get New E-PAN₹”.
- Now after entering the Aadhaar number and captcha in the form, you have to click on confirm.
- After this you have to click on Generate Aadhaar OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar, put this OTP in the box and click on Valid Aadhaar OTP Continue.
- After this, all the information of the Aadhaar card will appear in front of the person whose Aadhaar card has been installed.
- After this, you have to see all the information and click on the I Accept That button given below.
- Now a page will open in front of you on which it will be written. Thank you We are validating your details. yours right below that Acknowledgment no. or else say PAN Request Number Will also be visible. You have to write down this number somewhere.
- After 10 minutes, you have to check your status, the complete status of your PAN card will appear in front of you, after that you can download the PAN card.
- To download PAN card, you have to click on check status, after that captcha and other information have to be filled and an OTP will come on your mobile number, put it in the box and click on the submit button.
- After downloading the pan card completely, you have to open it, in this you will be asked the password, your password, you have to enter your date of birth, if your date of birth is 1 May 1996, then your password will be 01051996, after that you have to take out your print out.
How to make PAN card online from mobile
You can make PAN card from your mobile while sitting at home. We have explained above the complete process of making PAN card from mobile sitting at home. By following this step, you can make your PAN card within 10 minutes, for this you do not have to pay any charge. Along with this, after your PAN card is created, you can use it and download it, but keep one thing in mind, for those who do not have a PAN card, only you can make a PAN card, you can make a PAN card only once. The Government of India issues a PAN card to an individual.
For what purposes is the PAN card used?
- To open a bank account.
- To withdraw or deposit funds.
- to pay tax.
- For hotel bills above Rs.25,000.
- For depositing cash above Rs 50,000 in post office savings account.
- For depositing an amount exceeding Rs 50,000 in a fixed deposit with a financial institution.
- For purchase of security above one lakh.
- For payment of Rs.50,000 or more made on purchase of mutual funds units.
- To buy debentures or bonds of the company.
- To take credit and debit cards.
Click on the given link to make your PAN card for free: Click Here
Click here to download PAN card: Click Here