How to get owner’s name from car number Friends, nowadays cars, bikes, autos, buses have become an important part of our life. Today we will tell you how you can check the complete information of any vehicle only with the help of vehicle number. You can check the complete details of that vehicle only with the help of vehicle number. Such as vehicle name, owner name, in which RTO the vehicle is registered, registration date, fitness, pollution, insurance etc.
How to get owner’s name from car number
The information of any vehicle can be checked mainly in two ways. First through the official website and second with the help of mParivahan app. We are telling you both the ways. Sitting at home, with the help of your mobile, you can get complete information about the vehicle by entering the vehicle number.
- through official website
- Through mParivahan App
How to get the owner’s name from the vehicle number from the website
First of all, we know how to check the vehicle details through the official website.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Transport Department parivahan.gov.in Have to open.
- In this, click on the option of RC Status. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to first write the vehicle number and then enter the captcha code and click on Vahan Search option.
- As soon as you click, the complete details of the vehicle will appear on your screen.
How to get owner’s name from website car number
Another way is by entering the vehicle number with the help of mParivahan app, you can get complete information about any vehicle.
- First of all in your phone mParivahan Have to download the app.
- You can easily download mParivahan app from Google Play Store.
- After opening the app, select RC on the home page.
- Now the option of vehicle number search will appear. Search has to be done by entering the vehicle number in this search box. After this, the complete details of the vehicle will appear in front of you.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
With its help, you can easily see the complete details of the vehicle. Along with this, you can also see when the insurance you have got is expiring and how long your pollution certificate is valid.