Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 Notification released for Kali Bai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana online application started From 2023 to 31 January 2023, Kali Bai Bhil Meritorious Student Scooty Scheme 2023, the ongoing Scooty Distribution Scheme for meritorious girl students, is benefited by giving scooty every year to the scheduled caste minority girl students, along with this, separate for each district- The number of separate scooty is kept as well as the Kali Bai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme 2023 is distributed on the basis of different percentage in Science Commerce Arts Faculty.
Kali Bai Bhil Chatra Medhavi Scooty Yojana 2023 is a scheme run to encourage poor students Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra free Scooty Yojana 2023 Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 form last date, Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme 2023, Rajasthan Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 Complete process eligibility purpose all the information is given below candidates must see the official notification once.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 Name and purpose of the scheme
- To study as a regular student up to class 12th in the state (including residential schools run by the state government) and private schools of the state of Rajasthan and encouraged to get more marks in class 12th and to develop the spirit of competition among girl students and for higher studies For the purpose of motivating, the said scheme is being implemented in the state.
- The name of the scheme will be “Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme”.
- This scheme will be effective from the financial year 2022-23 (April 01, 2020) i.e. in the year 2022, scooty will be provided on the basis of declared result of class 12th.
- The nodal department of this scheme will be the Commissioner College Education Department.
Benefits payable under Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 scheme
- with scooty
i. Transportation expenses till handing over of the student (registration, transfer to the name of the student) ii. One Year General Insurance,
iii. 5 years third party insurance,
iv. Two liters of petrol (one time at the time of delivery)
V. a helmet
The distribution ratio of the total number of scooty to be provided under Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 scheme
- 50 percent scooty will be given to girl students studying in government schools of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and 25 percent scooty to girl students of private schools.
25 percent scooty can be given as a unit for girl students who have passed from government/private schools of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- All the departments will keep the ratio in the total number of scooties to be distributed in the above scheme in different faculties as follows-
- i. in the Faculty of Science
- II. in commerce
- iii. in the Faculty of Arts
- iv. senior lecturer
- 40 percent of the total scooty
- 5 percent of the total scooty
- 55 percent of the total scooty
- Out of total scooty, 7 scooty (at divisional level)
- The percentage of girl students of government and private schools of the Central Board of Secondary Education has been kept at 25, but considering the practicality of the division, the percentage can be reduced / increased. No beneficiary will be able to claim the scooty through the court.
- Selection under the scheme by each department will be done on the basis of district-wise preference from among the eligible girl students.
Eligibility for getting benefits under Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 scheme
- Girl students who have passed class 12th with minimum 65% marks in Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and passed class 12th with minimum 75% marks in Central Board of Secondary Education who are studying in any school in Rajasthan.
- As a regular student in class 12th examination in government (including residential schools run by the state government) and private schools, marks obtained in the supplementary examination will not be included in the prescribed percentage marks in the scheme conducted by the concerned department.
- Graduation Degree from Any Rajasthan Based College Like (BABED/ B.SC.BED/ B.COM.BED/BE / B.TECH/ B.ARCH / MBBS / IIT / BBA / BBM / BCA / BDS / BHMS / BAMS / LAW/ etc.) and studying as a regular student.
- The benefit of the scheme will not be payable if there is a gap of one year from the year of passing 12th class in the admission of bachelor’s degree.
- Girl students getting financial assistance in any other scheme will also be benefited in this scheme. Girl students receiving financial aid/scholarship in any other scheme will not be deprived of this scheme.
- The girl students who have got the benefit of scooty in any scheme of the state government on the basis of their marks in any class before the implementation of the said scheme, those girl students will not be eligible to get scooty in this scheme. But in the past, on the basis of 10th class result from TAD Department, School Education Department, a girl child has received scooty on the basis of 10th result, then that girl student will get a lump sum amount of Rs 40,000 if she is eligible on the basis of 12th result. .
- In the schemes covered under Devnarayan Yojana and Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Skti Yojana, the income limit of the parents of the beneficiary girl child will be Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- The benefit of the scheme run by TAD department will be given to the eligible girl students of all the families who do not pay income tax.
How To Apply Online Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023
- Candidates must first visit the SSO Rajasthan Portal. Click on the section ‘Jan Aadhaar Card’ and click on ‘Aadhaar Card’ to register (SSO ID Registration).
- Now you have to login with your SSO ID and Password.
- After logging in with the SSO ID, on this page, in the section of ‘Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana’, you have to register yourself online at hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Fill all the information like academic session, university, admission, 10th 12th percentage, date of birth etc. and submit your online application form by clicking on the “Submit” button given below.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 Important Links
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
|Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022-23 form Start||12 January 2023|
|Online Application Form Last Date||31 January 2023|
|Last Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram / WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
When will the online applications for Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 be filled?
Online applications for Kali Bai Bhil Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme 2023 will be filled from January 12 to January 31, 2023.
How to apply online for Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023?
The complete process and direct link to apply online for Kalibai Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme 2023 is given above.