PVC Aadhaar Card 2023 Old Aadhaar Card Reject Has Arrived Now Order New PVC Aadhaar Card Online Here: Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents at present. Earlier it used to be a paper card but now your Aadhaar card will be like a bank ATM. Now it will appear in a new avatar, now it will not have to be laminated separately to keep it. This card will easily come in the wallet like your ATM or debit card. UIDAI wrote in a tweet, ‘Your Aadhaar will now be in a convenient size, which you can easily keep in your wallet.’ You can order a new PVC ATM Aadhaar card sitting at home, for this we have given the direct link of complete process and registration below. is kept
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click
PVC Aadhaar Card 2023 Old Aadhaar Card Rejected Now New PVC Aadhaar Card Order Online From Here
UIDAI has tweeted that Aadhar Card can now be reprinted on PVC card. This card will easily come in the wallet like your ATM or debit card. UIDAI tweeted and wrote, ‘Your Aadhaar will now be in a convenient size, which you can easily keep in your wallet.’ However, you will have to spend Rs 50 to get this card made.
Benefits of PVC Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar PVC Card is completely weather proof, brilliantly printed and laminated. You can now bring it everywhere without worrying about it being damaged by rain. You can now order your Aadhaar PVC online. The new Aadhaar in the form of a plastic card is durable, attractive in appearance and equipped with latest security features. Security features will include hologram, guilloche pattern, ghost image and microtext.
- This new card of Aadhaar is attractive in appearance as well as durable. Along with this, the PVC Aadhar card is also equipped with the latest security features. It has been made completely keeping the weather in mind. Security features will include hologram, guilloche pattern, ghost image and microtext. Aadhaar PVC card can now be ordered online.
This is how you can get new Aadhaar PVC Card 2023
- To get Aadhaar PVC Card, first register on UAIDI’s website, whose link is given below.
- Here go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ section and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- After this enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- After this fill the security code or captcha and click on Send OTP for OTP.
- After this submit the OTP received on the registered mobile.
- Now a preview of Aadhaar PVC Card will be in front of you.
- After this, click on the payment option given below.
- After this you will go to the payment page and you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
- After making the payment, the order process of your Aadhaar PVC Card will be completed.
- You will be able to make payment through any medium. They also have the facility of credit-debit card, UPI and net banking.
Click on the link given below to register to get ATM Aadhaar card sitting at home Click Here
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
After the entire process is completed, UIDAI will print Aadhaar and hand it over to Indian Post within 5-6 days. After this, the postal department will deliver it to your home through speed post.