Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 notification released: Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 notification has been released. Rajasthan Anganwadi Sathin recruitment notification is being issued different district wise. In this, notifications have been issued for many districts. While the notification of some districts is yet to be issued. In Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022, we keep updating the information about district wise recruitment notification here from time to time. Whenever the notification of any district is released, its information is updated here. Only female candidates can apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022. It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat. That is, in the Gram Panchayat where the post of partner is vacant, it is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a native of the same Gram Panchayat. You can see the detailed information of Rajasthan Anganwadi Sathin Recruitment 2022 from the official notification given below.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Notification of Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 is issued district wise separately. The same Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment is done at the Panchayat level in each district. It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat. Due to the release of different notifications of all the districts, the last date of all is different. Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 is done at different panchayat level in tehsil of each district. We will immediately update the information of the district in which the notification for Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment is released. Candidates can join our WhatsApp Telegram group for the latest updates on all upcoming and ongoing Rajasthan recruitments. Apart from this, the candidates must keep checking the official website of Anganwadi from time to time. All important links including Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 notification and official website have been made available below.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022, the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. The maximum age limit for Scheduled Caste / Tribe has been kept at 45 years, for widow, divorcee, maturity and specially abled person, the maximum age limit has been kept at 45 years. Age will be counted as on the date of issue of advertisement.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification of the applicant for the post of Anganwadi Sathin has been kept as 10th pass. The educational qualification for selection to the post of Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker / Asha Sahyogini has been kept at 12th standard.
Important guidelines for filling Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 application form
- To apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the female applicant to be married. In rural areas, it is mandatory for the married female applicant to be a local resident of the Anganwadi center for which the selection is being made, of the revenue village or of the ward of the concerned Anganwadi center in the urban area. A widow/divorced/abandoned woman can be considered as a local resident for both the places of in-laws and mother-in-law.
- It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat and to have a toilet in her house and to attach a declaration regarding its regular use.
- It is mandatory for partner to have minimum 10th pass.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be 21 to 35 years of age, 21 to 40 years for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste category, 21 to 45 years for widow/divorcee/divorced on the date of release by the office.
- Self-attested copies of educational qualification certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, age certificate, marriage certificate, widow/divorcee/abandoned documents, RSCIT certificate, work experience certificate, BPL card and other necessary documents along with the application. Attach photocopy.
- Application form can be obtained from this office or departmental website (www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Applicants can submit their completely filled application form in two copies to the concerned office till the last date in person/through post. Once the application is submitted/submitted, it will not be allowed to modify or add attachments. Must obtain the receipt of the application form.
- Detailed information in this regard can be obtained from the office.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Documents
- Educational qualification mark sheet/certificate
- Secondary mark sheet/certificate. must have
- Domicile Certificate, Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card any one of all documents required
- Work experience certificate (1 year work experience as Sahayika / Asha Sahyogini / Saathin) / Jyoti Yojana beneficiary certificate.
- Widow / Abandoned / Divorced Certificate if any.
- Training Certificate of RSCIT.
- Scheduled Caste / Backward Class / Minority Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies of BPL card (included in the Central Government list) and necessary documents.
As soon as the notification of new districts comes, join Telegram to get the first update: Click Here
Start Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 form
Last Date Online Application form
What is the last date of application for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
The last date of application for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 varies district wise.
How to apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
The process and notification to apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 is given above.