Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment Notification Released Application Start: Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released , Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Vacancy 2022, Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Bharti 2022 Applications have been sought in offline mode for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022, for these posts, the candidate can apply in offline mode. Applications for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 have been started Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification Documents Information Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Bharti 2022 Important Guidelines, How To Apply Asha Sahyogini Bharti 2022, When to fill the applications for Asha Sahyogini recruitment Will you go? What should be the educational qualification to apply for Asha Sahyogini Recruitment, for which the last date has been kept as 31 December 2022, eligibility age limit, application fees and other complete information for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 is given below, once before applying the candidate Must see the official notification.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The age limit for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 has been kept at least 21 years and maximum 40 years, apart from this, SC, ST and OBC will be left out as per government rules.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
No application fee of any kind has been kept for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 should be 10th class passed from any recognized institute.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Required Documents
- Applicant must have secondary mark sheet.
- Applicant should have educational qualification related certificates.
- Applicant’s original residence certificate, voter ID card, ration card, Aadhaar card, any one of all the documents is necessary.
- Work experience certificate, if any.
- Training Certificate of RSCIT.
- Widow abandonment divorce certificate if any.
- Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of necessary documents included in the list of BPL card center.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Guidelines
- 1 It is necessary for the woman in the rural area to be a resident of the revenue village/ward at the Anganwadi center where the selection is being done. The woman applying in the urban area should be a resident of the same ward for which the Anganwadi center is being selected. Widow women and divorced women will be considered as local residents for both in-laws and maternal homes.
- 2. For the post of Asha Sahyogini, the minimum educational qualification of the applicant must be 10th pass. It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be married.
- 3 The minimum age of the applicant will be 21 years and maximum 40 years till the date of issue of the notification. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, widows, divorced, abandoned and specially abled persons (speed-based cerebral palsy, disease-free leprosy, dwarfism, acid attack victims, cases of muscular dystrophy) will be up to a maximum of 45 years.
- 4 It is mandatory to declare in the application form that the applicant woman has a toilet in her house and uses it regularly.
- 5. Death certificate of husband as certificate for widow and declaration of not remarrying in the application will be necessary.
- 6 Order issued from the competent level (court ‘sub-division officer) in the situation of divorced and abandoned • It will be necessary to mark the print copy of the decree and the declaration of not remarrying in the application.
- 7. Disability certificate should be issued by competent level medical officer. 8 Evaluation form for the post of Asha Sahyogini Directorate’s circular number 186 dated 13.07. According to Appendix ‘B’ of 2022, marks will be determined and selected from the merit list.
- 9 Centers/Gram Panchayats in the coverage areas of which 50 percent or more of the population belongs to SC/ST/Minority category, women of the same category will be compulsorily selected for selection. The calculation of population in the coverage area will be done mainly on the basis of Anganwadi survey register only.
- 10 According to the circular number 45955 dated 08.08.2019 issued by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, the fact related to the certificate issued by the backward class non-creamy layer will be recognized on the basis of legal affidavit for 3 years. Certificates older than 3 years from the date of release will not be valid.
- 11 Application form with maximum educational qualification mark sheet / certificate secondary mark sheet / certificate B. Ed / NTT / DPSE Diploma if applicable Voter ID card / Ration card / Janadhar card / Aadhaar / Janadhar card / domicile certificate marriage registration Certificate of being Scheduled Caste / Tribe / Backward Class / Special Backward Class / Economic Backward Class / Minority Class / Disabled People, if applicable, 1 year work experience certificate, if applicable, as per BPL card center list / Antyodaya / Eligible in the Socio-Economic Survey of the State Government, if applicable, training certificate of ANM / GANM / Ayurveda Nursing / RSCIT / PGDCA, if applicable, self-attested copy of documents like Widow / Abandoned / Divorcee certificate, if applicable etc. Deserves . 12. Asha is not a state employee, but a service worker who receives honorarium and incentive compensation amount. For the services being provided by them at Gram Panchayat / Anganwadi centers, they are paid honorarium and incentive compensation amount according to the rates fixed by the Government of India and the State Government. Will go This is a completely temporary and honorary worker working with the spirit of voluntary service. This should be clearly mentioned in the selection order.
- 13 Application forms can be obtained free of cost from the concerned Block Chief Medical Officer’s office. Eligible candidates will be submitted their completely filled application form along with the attached documents in two copies in the respective Block Chief Medical Officer offices personally / by registered post from the date of release of the advertisement till 31.12.2022.
- 14 All the applicants must obtain the receipt of the application form.
- 15 Detailed information regarding Anganwadi center wise / gram panchayat wise / ward wise vacant posts and eligibility etc. can be obtained from the notice board of the undersigned / concerned Block Chief Medical Officer offices and website alwar.rajasthan.gov.in.
- 16 Remaining Terms and Conditions Directorate of Medical Health and P.K. Circular 186 dated 13.07.2022 and instructions and circulars issued from time to time will be applicable.
- Note:- As mentioned above, the release of ASHA vacant posts is being published on the basis of the information received from the concerned Block Chief Medical Officers.
How To Apply Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 will have to be applied in offline mode. To apply for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022, the candidate has to first take out the print out of his application form, apart from this, the candidate will get the application form from the Block Chief Medical Officer office free of cost. Can fill the application form completely, after that attach all your documents along with the application form, the application form should be in two copies, the application form attach the document itself or through registered post to the address given in the notification would send.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Form Start||Start|
|Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 Form End||31/12/2022|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|join whatsapp group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
When will the applications for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 be filled?
Applications for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 will be filled by 31 December 2022.
Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022
The complete process and direct link to apply for Rajasthan Asha Sahyogini Recruitment 2022 is given above.