Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Same Eligibility Test 12th Level Syllabus released:Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 has been released Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Exam Syllabus 2022 Download, Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Exam Pattern 2022 Download, RSMSSB CET Senior Secondary Exam Syllabus 2022 pdf in hindi, Rajasthan CET 12th Level Syllabus 2022, Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Exam Pattern 2022 Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Different topics have been kept for Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 mainly History of Rajasthan Art Culture Literature Tradition and Heritage India and State Rajasthan Geography of India Geography of India Indian Political System with Special Emphasis on Rajasthan Rajasthan Economy Daily Science So Tectonic Mental Ability General Hindi General English Computer Knowledge and Time Many events are majorly included Direct link to download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 is given below.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Download
A total of 150 questions will be asked for Rajasthan City Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022, which will be of 300 marks, the same paper will be given for 3 hours. No negative marking of any kind will be done for Rajasthan City Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Rajasthan For City Senior Secondary Syllabus 2022, the balance bus has been made available below, apart from the detailed topic wise, apart from this, we have also made PDF available below, on the basis of which you can prepare.
Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Exam Pattern 2022 Download
|Subject Description||number of questions||total score||time|
|History of Rajasthan, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage, Geography of India and Rajasthan, Indian Political System with Special Emphasis on Rajasthan, Economy of Rajasthan, EVERYDAY SCIENCE, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability, General Hindi, General English, Knowledge of Computer, Current Affairs.||150||300||03:00 PM|
Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Details Syllabus 2022
• Various welfare schemes in Rajasthan, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA), development institutions, small enterprises and financial institutions, role of Panchayati Raj institutions in rural development. Industrial development of Rajasthan – major industries and industrial areas. Small, cottage and village industries.
- 1. All questions will be multiple choice and all questions will carry equal marks.
- 2. There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- 3. All questions will be of senior secondary level.
Course Description History, Art, Cultural, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan:
- Ancient Civilizations: Kalibanga, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Balathal and Bairath.
- Important historical events in the history of Rajasthan, major dynasties, their administrative and political system,
- Socio-cultural dimension.
- Main features of architecture – forts and monuments, arts, paintings and handicrafts.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awareness and Praja Mandal Movement in Rajasthan.
- Integration of Rajasthan. Folk languages (dialects) and literature.
- Folk music and folk dance.
- Saints, poets, warriors, folk gods and folk goddesses.
- Fairs and festivals, customs, costumes and ornaments.
Geography of India and Rajasthan:
- Physical Features of India: Mountains. Plateaus, deserts and plains. Major rivers, dams, lakes and oceans. Wildlife and Sanctuaries.
- Major physical features of Rajasthan: Climatic conditions, vegetation and soils. Rivers, dams and lakes. Natural resources of Rajasthan: Mineral wealth, Forest wealth, Water resources, Animal wealth. Wildlife Sanctuary and Conservation. Population: Growth, density, literacy and sex ratio. Major tribes. Tourism in Rajasthan.
Indian Political System with Special Emphasis on Rajasthan:
- Nature of Indian Constitution, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties.
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan: Governor, Chief Minister, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, State Election Commission, State Information Commission, State Human Rights Commission, State Chief Secretary, District Administration.
- Local Self-Government and Panchayati Raj.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Agriculture and Economic Development in Rajasthan – Major crops of Rajasthan.
- Agro based industries, major irrigation projects,
- Projects related to the development of desert land,
- Handicraft industry, unemployment, drought and famine.
- Various sources of energy in Rajasthan – hydropower,
- Thermal, nuclear, wind and solar energy.
DAILY SCIENCE (EVERYDAY SCIENCE):
- Physical and Chemical Changes;
- Oxidation and reduction reactions; Catalysts.
- Metals, non-metals and their important compounds;
- Some important compounds used in daily life!
- Carbon and important compounds of carbon;
- Hydrocarbons; Allotropes of carbon;
- Chloro-Fluoro Carbon or Freons;
- CNG (Compressed Natural Gas);
- Soap and detergents.
- Reflection of light and its laws;
- Dispersion of light;
- Types of lenses:
- Defects of vision and their corrections.
- Space and information technology;
- Space research program of India;
- Information technology.
- General terminology related to genetics;
- Mendel’s law of inheritance;
- Structure of Chromosomes;
- Nucleic Acids;
- Central dogma of protein synthesis;
- Sex determination in human
- Environmental studies:
- Structure of ecosystems;
- Biotic factors of ecosystem;
- Energy flow in ecosystem;
- Biogeochemical cycles;
- Biotechnology : General information (Biotechnology – General information);
- Development of new plant varieties;
- Transgenic organisms.
- Economic importance of animals;
- Economic importance of plants.
- Blood groups; Blood transfusion;
- Rh factor. Pathogens and human health;
- Malnutrition and human health.
- Human diseases: Causes and cures.
Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability:
- Square, cube, square root, cube root of whole numbers by Vedic method (up to 6 digit numbers).
- Factorization, Factorization of polynomials, Equations,
- Linear equations in two variables, Quadratic equations, Logarithms.
- Ratio-Proportion, Percentage, Profit-Loss, Share, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Lease.
- Angles and lines formed at a point, straight line figures,
- Congruence of triangles, similar triangles,
- Cartesian coordinate system, distances between two points,
- Internal and external division of distances between two points.
- Area of plane figures, circumference and area of circle, cube, cuboid, sphere,
- Surface area and volume of cone and cylinder. Angles and their measures, trigonometric ratios of acute angles,
- Trigonometric identities, general height-distance problems.
- Representation of data through pictures, measures of central tendency, mean deviation, birth-death statistics and indices.
- General mental ability. ,
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
Language Knowledge: General Hindi
- Treaty and dissolution of treaty.
- Composition of Samasik Padas and Samas-Vigraha.
- prefix. Suffix synonym words .
- Opposite words.
- Multiple words. Word Combinations .
- Noun, pronoun, adjective, adverb, verb.
- Word-Shuddhi: Purification of impure words and the cause of wordly impurity.
- Sentence-correction: Correction of impure sentences and the reason for syntactical impurity.
- A meaningful word for the phrase.
- Idioms and proverbs.
- Hindi words equivalent to technical (technical) words in English. ,
- Knowledge related to official letters.
Language knowledge : General English :
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses. Voice:
- Active and Passive. Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners. Use of Prepositions.
- Translations of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Glossary of official, technical terms (with their Hindi versions). Synonyms.
- Antonyms. One word substitution. Comprehension of a given passage. Knowledge of letter writing: Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices.
- Characteristics of Computers.
- Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System, Input & Output Devices.
- MS-Office (Exposure of word, Excel/Spread Sheet, Power Point),
- Major contemporary events and issues of Rajasthan, Indian and international importance. ,
- Famous people, places and organizations at present. ,
- Games and sports related activities.
How To Download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022
How to Download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Complete steps to download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 are given below step by step, by following this step you can download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022.
- First of all visit the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board.
- After that you have to click on the option of syllabus.
- Now you have to click on Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test.
- Now the syllabus will be downloaded in front of you, take a print out of it.
Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Important Links
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
|Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Release||10/10/2022|
|Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
When will the Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 be released?
Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 has been released.
How to download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022?
The complete process and direct link to download Rajasthan CET Senior Secondary Level Syllabus 2022 is given above.