Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2022 to check whether pension came in account or not Apply New: Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2022. What is the main objective of social security pension scheme. Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan Form PDF. Information about social security pension scheme. Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2022. Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2022. rajssp.raj.nic.in Apply Online. Social Security Pension Scheme is the main among all the schemes run by the Rajasthan State Government, the operation of this scheme is mainly to provide financial assistance to destitute citizens, old, widow, abandoned, divorced, elderly, disabled persons and other destitute for their happy living. done to do.
Annual verification of social security pension is necessary, annual verification of social security pension is done every year, for this you can go to e-mitra or panchayat and get annual verification done, if you do not make annual establishment, then your pension will be in your pension forever. The last date for annual verification of social security will be closed, December 31, 2022 has been kept.
The people associated with this scheme are sent a certain amount every month to their account by the Rajasthan state government. Other schemes under this scheme include Ekal Nari Samman Pension Yojana, Chief Minister Vriddhajan Samman Pension Yojana, Chief Minister Special Qualified Jan Samman Pension Scheme, Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme, which can provide maximum benefits to the needy Indian citizens.
What is the main objective of Social Security Pension Scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to develop happiness and prosperity in their living by giving financial assistance to the helpless citizens who come under all sections of the country. Through this scheme, under the security pension to the elderly, old, abandoned, divorced, disabled, and destitute persons, a certain amount is made available in their bank accounts every month so that they do not face any kind of difficulty in making their living and At the same time, they do not have to depend on any other person.
Benefits of Social Security Pension Scheme
- Through this scheme, cash amount will be provided by the Rajasthan State Government every month to provide social security and livelihood to destitute old, elderly, welfare, abandoned, disabled and poor people.
- The person who becomes part of this scheme will get Rs. 600/- will be given.
- Under the scheme, all the helpless, disabled, men and women of the state have been included, who will be given benefits by giving security pension.
- The amount given under SSPY will be transferred to the bank account, so it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Only women and men resident of Rajasthan will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for Social Security Pension Scheme
- For applying under the SSPY scheme, the age of the destitute old applicant should be 60 years or more.
- Kalyani woman above the age of 18 years, Kalyan is not an income tax payer, not a government employee/officer (Government employee/officer means the employees/officers working under the State or Central Government or government-funded corporation, undertaking, institution.) , Kalyani is not receiving family pension,
- Abandoned women above the age of 18 but up to the age of 59 years who live below the poverty line. (On the basis of joint certificate or court order of Sarpanch and Secretary / Ward Councilor and Assistant Revenue Inspector Ward In-charge) will be considered abandoned.
- Divyang Education Promotion Assistance amount to the disabled from the age of 6 years to 18 years, whose percentage of disability is 40 or more.
- Persons with disabilities above the age of 18 years, whose percentage of disability is 40 or more, not an income tax payer, not a government employee / officer (Government employee / officer means the state or central government or government interest funded corporation, undertaking, institution from working employees/officers.) , not receiving family pension,
- Residents above 60 years of age residing in old age home
- Unmarried women of 50 years of age or more who are not income tax payers, are not government employees/officers (Government employee/officer means employees/officers working under State or Central Government or government funded corporation, undertaking, institution.) Not receiving family pension
Pension amount under social security pension scheme
|pension scheme||pension amount|
|Chief Minister Old Age Samman Pension Scheme||For citizens below 75 years – ₹ 750/-75 years or for citizens above 75 years – ₹ 1000/-|
|Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme||For citizens of 18 to 55 years – ₹ 500/- for citizens of 55 to 59 years – ₹ 750/- for citizens of 60 years to 74 years – ₹ 1000/-75 years or citizens above 75 years For- ₹ 1500/-|
|Chief Minister Special Qualified Jan Samman Pension Scheme||For Female Below 55 Years And For Male Below 58 Years – ₹ 750/- For Female Of 55 Years Or Above And For Male Of 58 Years And Above – ₹ 1000/- (75 For Citizens of 75 Years and Above – ₹ 1250/- For Leprosy Free Beneficiaries – ₹ 1500/-|
|Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme||For citizens of 75 years or above 75 years – ₹ 1000 / – For citizens below 75 years – ₹ 750 / –|
Documents Required for Social Security Pension Scheme
- Identity Card: Aadhar Card
- current bank account
- Basic address proof
- active mobile number
- Latest passport size two photographs
- certificate of disability
- BPL Card or certificate of destitute/poor
- certificate of unmarried
- Certificate to confirm age
- Certificate of Welfare/Abandonment
Social Security Pension Scheme How to apply online for 2022?
All those destitute citizens, old, widows, abandoned, divorced, elderly, disabled persons and other destitute citizens who want to apply for the social security pension scheme under Rajasthan, they must first register by visiting the E-Mitra kiosk and SSO portal and registering with SSOID. And password will have to be created and then apply. Apart from this, applicants can also apply for the benefit of social security pension scheme by visiting any life service center of their area.
Offline application process for social security pension scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the Sub Divisional Office or Block Development Officer of your area and take the application form related to the pension scheme.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form carefully and complete the photo and signature etc.
- Re-verify the entered details of the application form.
- After that attach the application form by attaching self attested photocopies of all the above documents.
- Submit the application form again by going to the Sub Divisional Office or Block Development Officer and keep the receipt of the application safe with you.
Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2022 How to see Status?
- First of all you have to go to the official website and select the “Report” option given on the homepage of the official website.
- After clicking on the report, click on the option “Pensioner Online Status”.
- Now you have to give your Application No. After filling other information, click on the “Show Status” button.
- Your pensioner status will appear on the screen as soon as you submit it.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2022- Important Links:
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2021-FAQs
Question: How to apply for Social Security Pension Scheme offline?
Answer: First of all applicants have to register themselves by visiting E-Mitra Kiosk and SSO portal and create SSOID and Password and then apply. Apart from this, applicants can also apply for the benefit of social security pension scheme by visiting any life service center of their area.
Question: What should be the age of old destitute for SSPY scheme?
Answer: The age of destitute old applicant should be 60 years or more to apply in the scheme.
Question: What is the list of documents required to apply for Social Security Pension Scheme?
Answer: Applicants have –Identity Card: Aadhar Card Current Bank Account Domicile Proof Active Mobile Number Latest Passport Size Two Photo Disability CertificateBPL. Card or certificate of destitute/poor attested certificate of being single The necessary documents are to be attached with the application form.