Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2023 Check whether the pension has come to the account or not Apply New: Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023. What is the main objective of Social Security Pension Scheme. Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan Form PDF. Information about social security pension scheme. Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2023. Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023. rajssp.raj.nic.in Apply Online. Under the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023, pension is given to all old age, disabled people, along with this, pension is also given to disabled and other people, this pension is in different types, Social Security Pension Scheme, run by Rajasthan State Government, all Prominent among the schemes, this scheme has been operated mainly to provide financial assistance to the destitute citizens, elderly, widow, abandoned, divorced, elderly, disabled persons and other destitutes for their happy living.
Annual verification of social security pension is necessary Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2023 Online Form Kaise Kare Annual verification of social security pension is done every year, for this you can go to E-Mitra or Panchayat and get annual verification done. If you do not get annual establishment done, then your pension will be stopped forever. The last date for doing so has been kept as 31 December 2022.
To the people associated with this scheme, a certain amount is sent to their account every month by the Rajasthan state government. Other schemes under this scheme are Ekal Nari Samman Pension Yojana, Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Samman Pension Yojana, Chief Minister Vishesh Yogjan Samman Pension Yojana, Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme, so that needy Indian citizens can get maximum benefits.
What is the main objective of Social Security Pension Scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to develop happiness and prosperity in their lives by giving financial assistance to the helpless citizens belonging to all sections of the country. Under this scheme, elderly, aged, abandoned, divorced, disabled, and destitute persons have to provide a certain amount per month in their bank accounts under security pension so that they do not face any kind of difficulty in making their living and At the same time, they do not have to depend on any other person.
Benefits of Social Security Pension Scheme
- Through this scheme, cash amount will be provided every month by the Rajasthan State Government to provide social security and livelihood to the destitute, elderly, welfare, abandoned, disabled and poor people.
- The person who becomes part of this scheme will get Rs. 600/- will be given.
- Under the scheme, all the helpless, disabled, men and women of the state have been included, who will be given benefits by giving security pension.
- The amount given under SSPY will be transferred to the bank account, so it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Only women and men resident of Rajasthan will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for Social Security Pension Scheme
- For applying in SSPY scheme, the age of the destitute old applicant should be 60 years or more.
- Welfare women above 18 years of age, welfare income tax payer, government employee / officer should not be (Government employee / officer means employees / officers working under the state or central government or government-aided corporation, undertaking, institution.) , Kalyani is not receiving family pension,
- Abandoned women above 18 but up to 59 years of age and living below the poverty line. (Sarpanch and secretary/ward councilor and assistant revenue inspector ward in-charge will be considered abandoned on the basis of joint certificate or court order.)
- Disability Education Promotion Assistance amount to Divyangs from 6 years to 18 years of age whose percentage of disability is 40 or more.
- Persons with disabilities above 18 years of age whose percentage of disability is 40 or more, not income tax payers, not government employees/officers (under government employees/officers means state or central government or government-aided corporation, undertaking, institution) working employees/officers.) , not receiving family pension,
- Inmates above 60 years of age living in old age home
- Unmarried women aged 50 years or more who are not income tax payers, not government employees/officers (Government employee/officer means employees/officers working under State or Central Government or government-aided corporation, undertaking, institution.) Not getting family pension
|Description||eligibility||annual income limit||financial benefits payable monthly|
|Chief Minister Old Age Honor Pension Scheme||Female aged 55 and over Male aged 58 and over||Rs.48000/-||₹ 750 for below 75 years ₹ 1000 for 75 years and above|
|Chief Minister Ekalnari Samman Pension Scheme||Widow/divorcee/abandoned woman of 18 years and above||Rs.48000/-||18 years or more but less than 55 years Rs.50055 years or more but less than 60 years Rs.75060 years or more but less than 75 years Rs.100075 years or more Rs.1500|
|Chief Minister’s Special Yogjan Samman Pension Scheme||Specially abled person of any age with 40% or more disability Naturally born – less than 3 feet 6 inches with vertigo||Rs.60000/-||Women below 55 years of age and men below 58 years of age ₹ 75055 years and above women, men 58 years and above but below 75 years of age ₹ 100075 years and above ₹ 1250 for old age beneficiaries, ₹ 1500 for leprosy free beneficiaries of all ages|
|Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme||Female aged 55 years and above Male aged 58 years and above Definition of Small and Marginal Farmer under the National Food Security Ordinance 2013, according to the circular dated 31.8.2013 of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Rajasthan||₹ 750 for below 75 years ₹ 1000 for 75 years and above|
Pension amount under Social Security Pension Scheme
|pension scheme||pension amount|
|Chief Minister Old Age Honor Pension Scheme||For citizens below 75 years – ₹ 750 / – 75 years or for citizens above 75 years – ₹ 1000 / –|
|Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme||For citizens of 18 to 55 years – ₹ 500/- For citizens of 55 to 59 years – ₹ 750/- For citizens of 60 years to 74 years – ₹ 1000/- For citizens of 75 years or above 75 years For- ₹1500/-|
|Chief Minister’s Special Yogjan Samman Pension Scheme||For women below 55 years and for men below 58 years – ₹ 750 / – for women above 55 years and for men above 58 years – ₹ 1000 / – (75 years) for citizens of 75 years and above – ₹ 1250/- for leprosy free beneficiaries – ₹ 1500/-|
|Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension Scheme||For citizens of 75 years or above 75 years – ₹ 1000 / – For citizens below 75 years – ₹ 750 / –|
Documents Required for Social Security Pension Scheme
- Identity Card: Aadhaar Card
- current bank account
- Basic address proof
- active mobile number
- Latest passport size two photographs
- disability certificate
- bpl card or destitute/poor certificate
- attested certificate of celibacy
- Certificate for proof of age
- Welfare / Abandonment Certificate
Social Security Pension Scheme How to apply online for 2023?
All those destitute citizens, aged, widowed, abandoned, divorced, elderly, disabled persons and other destitute citizens of Rajasthan who want to apply for Social Security Pension Scheme, they must first register by visiting E-Mitra Kiosk and SSO portal and register SSOID And password has to be created then apply. Apart from this, applicants can also apply for availing the benefits of Social Security Pension Scheme by visiting any Jan Seva Kendra in their area.
Process of offline application in Social Security Pension Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the Sub-Divisional Office or Block Development Officer of your area and take the application form related to the pension scheme.
- Fill all the information sought in the application form correctly and carefully and complete the photo and signature etc.
- Re-verify the entered information in the application form.
- After that attach the application form by putting self-attested photocopies of all the documents given above.
- Again go to the Sub-Divisional Office or Block Development Officer and submit the application form and keep the application receipt safe with you.
Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana 2023 How to see Status?
- First of all you have to visit the official website and select the “Report” option given on the homepage of the official website.
- After clicking on the report, click on “Pensioner Online Status” option.
- Now you have to enter your Application No. Then fill other information and click on “Show Status” button.
- Your pensioner status will appear on the screen as soon as you submit.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023 Important Links:
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click
|Samajik Suraksha Pension Status||Click Here|
|Social Security Pension Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check Pension Eligibility By Janadhar||Click Here|
|Check whether you are eligible for pension or not||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2023-FAQs
Question: How to apply offline for Social Security Pension Scheme?
Answer: First of all applicants have to create SSOID and Password by registering by visiting E-Mitra Kiosk and SSO portal and then apply. Apart from this, applicants can also apply for availing the benefits of Social Security Pension Scheme by visiting any Jan Seva Kendra in their area.
Question: What should be the age of old destitute for SSPY scheme?
Answer: For applying in the scheme, the age of the destitute old applicant should be 60 years or more.
Question: What is the list of documents required for application in Social Security Pension Scheme?
Answer: Applicants have –Identity Proof: Aadhaar CardCurrent Bank AccountOriginal Residence CertificateActive Mobile NumberLatest Passport Size Two PhotosDisability CertificateB.P.L. Card or Destitute/Poor CertificateCertified Certificate of Being UnmarriedCertificate for Confirmation of AgeWelfare/Abandonment Certificate etc necessary documents are to be attached with the application form.