rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment Syllabus released Download from here: Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment Syllabus 2023 has been released Exam Patten 2023 Download Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment Syllabus 2023 How to download Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment Syllabus 2030 The complete process of downloading Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment Syllabus 2023 is given below step by step in Rajasthan Information Assistant Recruitment Syllabus, this time the syllabus is quite easy Along with the information assistant recruitment notification issued by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Rajasthan Information Assistant recruitment has been released in the syllabus, the direct link to download the Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 is given below.
Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Articles||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak, Informatics Assistant (IA)|
|Selection process||Written Examination and Typing Test|
Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Download
Syllabus for Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 has been issued, 2 parts will be organized in Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus, in which when will be the first part written exam, there will be maximum 100 marks paper in written exam which will be of 3 hours, in this qualification training in Information Technology Questions will be asked from general knowledge and fundamentals of computer. Whereas in the second paper, typing speed training will be done, which will be related to both Hindi and English and time will be given for 15:15 minutes.
Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Paper 1st
For Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023, the first paper written examination will be conducted, first of all you have to prepare well for the first paper. The detailed syllabus is also being provided, in which a written test will be conducted in which questions of maximum 100 marks will be asked. The questions will be related to general knowledge and fundamentals of computer in qualification training, information technology, 3 hours will be given for this paper.
- Aptitude Test, General Awareness in Information Technology and Fundamentals of Computer: Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning. General Knowledge and Current Affairs related to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Overview of computer systems including input-output devices, pointing devices and scanners. Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS Power Point), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
- Representation of Data (Digital vs Analogue, Number Systems – Decimal, Binary and Hexadecimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concept of files and its types.
- Introduction to Internet Technology and Protocols, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services/Engines, Introduction to Online and Offline Messaging, World Wide Web Browser, Web Publishing, Creating and Maintaining Websites, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Introduction to video conferencing, e-commerce.
- Security: Protecting computer systems from viruses and malicious attacks, Introduction to firewalls and its usefulness, Backing up and restoring data.
- Algorithms for problem solving, Introduction to C language, principles and programming techniques, Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Paper 2nd
For Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023, there will be questions related to strike typing speed training inside the financial part, in which typing training related to both Hindi and English will have to be done, in which 15:15 minutes will be given in both.
Speed test will be taken on computer machine in Hindi and English languages only of those candidates who have qualified in Part-I of the examination. The number of candidates to be admitted to Part-II of the Examination (Qualifying Typing Speed Test) will be approximately three times of the advertised vacancies (category wise).
- The standard of the question paper will be that of the graduate examination of a University established by law in India. A brief outline of the detail of each question paper has been mentioned in this schedule for the general guidance of the candidates, but it is not intended to be completely complete.
- If the handwriting of a candidate is not legible, then in the total marks obtained by him, some marks, which would have otherwise accrued to him, will be deducted for this reason.
- The questions in the examination paper may be of multiple choice type or descriptive type or both.
- Importance will be given to systematic, effective and correct expression done with proper economy of words in all the descriptive questions of the examination paper.
Note:- Such candidates who obtain minimum 40 percent marks in aggregate in the written examination will be deemed to have obtained the qualifying marks in the written examination, but for the SC/ST candidates, the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be considered. Will be 36 percent. The Board/Appointing Authority at its discretion will be able to award grace marks up to three in all.
Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Exam Pattern 2023
Note: No marks will be awarded in the qualifying Typing Speed Test and the merit list will be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in Part-I of the examination but only those candidates who qualify in the Typing Speed Test will be considered for inclusion in the merit list. Will be eligible for
|S.No.||Subject||No. of question||marks|
How To Download Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023
How to download Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 has been released After the release of Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus candidates want to download Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 Here we have given you the complete process of downloading Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus Step by step is given, by following which you can download Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the option of syllabus.
- Now you have to click on Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023.
- Now the syllabus will be downloaded in front of you on the basis of which start the preparation.
Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Important
Click here to join our WhatsApp group Click here
|Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Release||16/01/2023|
|Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 Download||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Bharti Notification||Click Here|
|join whatsapp group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
When will the Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023 be released?
Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 has been released.
In how many parts are the syllabus of Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023?
Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 is in 2 parts.
How to download Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Syllabus 2023?
The complete process and direct link to download Rajasthan Information Assistant Syllabus 2023 is given above.